Companies that want to develop and use artificial intelligence need suitable training data. However, these often have a personal reference and thus fall within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
C++ Developer (f/m)
Nerds, hackers & freaks welcome!
CIB Group is an international software expert with offices in Germany, Spain and Austria. In the areas of document management, BPM as well as digitalization and automation with AI, CIB develops future-oriented solutions and conducts groundbreaking research projects. Whether Machine Learning, BPM or Cloud.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Flexible working hours, in the office or remote
- Individual support for professional development
- Challenging tasks in a stable work environment
- An open and dedicated team
- Great office location
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany)
- You develop in a productive LibreOffice/OpenOffice environment
- You implement individually customized solutions
- You actively exchange with the OpenSource community
- You participate in international conferences
- You are familiar with the development with C/C++
- You have gained experience in the area of Linux/Unix or Windows
- You are familiar with software engineering methods (OOA/OOD, UML, design patterns and agile)
- You speak English and/or German well (level B2 or better)
- You are willing to travel on occasion, for example for the introductory training and project meetings