Companies that want to develop and use artificial intelligence need suitable training data. However, these often have a personal reference and thus fall within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
CIB Group is an international software expert with offices in Germany, Spain and Austria. In the areas of document management, BPM as well as digitalization and automation with AI, CIB develops future-oriented solutions and conducts groundbreaking research projects. Whether Machine Learning, BPM or Cloud.
Become part of our team!
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after the trial period
- Flexible working hours, in the office or remote
- Individual support for your professional development
- Challenging tasks
- A committed and open team
- An office in a top location
- The opportunity to work at one of our international locations (Spain, Germany)
- You will be responsible for advising and supporting customers during the introduction of our products in small and large projects
- You receive requirements for product development
- You independently conduct seminars for our own software products as well as for third-party software products
- You are responsible for the conceptual creation and maintenance of seminar documentation
- You have a successfully completed degree in business informatics, an apprenticeship as an IT specialist or comparable knowledge
- You have experience in the field of adult and further education
- You have strong communication skills at various management levels
- Your knowledge of Microsoft Office is very good
- You have experience with other office suites (e.g. OpenOffice, LibreOffice)
- You show a high willingness to travel
- You work independently and are organised
- Your English and German skills are excellent (C1)