Companies that want to develop and use artificial intelligence need suitable training data. However, these often have a personal reference and thus fall within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Nerds, hackers & freaks welcome!
CIB Group is an international software expert with offices in Germany, Spain and Austria. In the areas of document management, BPM as well as digitalization and automation with AI, CIB develops future-oriented solutions and conducts groundbreaking research projects. Whether Machine Learning, BPM or Cloud.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Flexible working hours, in the office or remote
- Individual support for professional development
- Challenging tasks in a stable work environment
- An open and dedicated team
- Great office location
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany)
- You are responsible for designing, developing and executing tests
- You report incidences to the development team
- You collaborate in analysing new features
- You design tests and automatized testing systems
- You collaborate on the improvement of processes and test techniques
- You create complementary testing cases to those introduced by designers and developers
- You execute the testing cases in a virtual or physical environment
- You have successfully completed training or studies in Computer Science, IT Management, Telecommunications or similar
- You have analytical abilities and are a detail-oriented person
- You have experience in designing, developing and executing automatized tests
- Your experience with testing tools in the software area (mobile, Java apps, etc.) is an advantage
- Your knowledge in different operating systems and different programming languages is an advantage
- You speak German and/or English well (level B2 or better)