Companies that want to develop and use artificial intelligence need suitable training data. However, these often have a personal reference and thus fall within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
System Administrator (f/m)
Nerds, hackers & freaks welcome!
The CIB Group is an international software expert with offices in Germany, Spain and Austria. In the areas of document management, BPM as well as digitalization and automation with AI, CIB develops future-oriented solutions and carries out groundbreaking research projects. Whether Machine Learning, BPM or Cloud – here, the specialists of the future get to live it up.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Flexible working hours, in the office or remote
- Travel allowance, company pension scheme and much more!
- Modern IT infrastructure, interesting projects, diverse career paths and further training opportunities
- Creative and collegial working environment with a “you” culture and flat hierarchies
- Experienced colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge with you
- 3D printers
- Client systems
- Server systems (Windows / Linux)
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- Video conferencing systems
- Infrastructure Network / WLAN / VPN
- Cloud Infrastructure
- We are looking for an inquisitive freak who enjoys working with the latest technologies
- In addition to support, we are always interested in suggestions for improvements and innovations
- You don’t have to be perfect, but have the desire to get involved with new things
- A hands-on mentality, strong communication skills, creativity and openness to new technologies