Companies that want to develop and use artificial intelligence need suitable training data. However, these often have a personal reference and thus fall within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Full Stack Java developer (f/m)
Hacker & Nerds welcome!
CIB Group is an international software expert with offices in Germany, Spain and Austria. In the areas of document management, BPM as well as digitalization and automation with AI, CIB develops future-oriented solutions and conducts groundbreaking research projects. Whether Machine Learning, BPM or Cloud.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Flexible working hours, in the office or remote
- Individual support for professional development
- Challenging tasks in a stable work environment
- An open and dedicated team
- Great office location
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany)
- You support our customers in consulting with innovative solutions
- You create convincing applications from requirements
- You design our document lifecycle platform
- You are inspired by our team and strengthen the team
- Developing is your passion and you like working in a team
- You know the current tools, application servers and frameworks.
- You develop for functional use in practice
- You have practical experience in the development of Java backend and web services
- Patterns and agility are tried and tested know-how for you
- You want to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Your German and/or English skills are good (at least B2)