Companies that want to develop and use artificial intelligence need suitable training data. However, these often have a personal reference and thus fall within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
IT-Support Member (f/m)
Nerds, hackers & freaks welcome!
CIB Group is an international software expert with offices in Germany, Spain and Austria. In the areas of document management, BPM as well as digitalization and automation with AI, CIB develops future-oriented solutions and conducts groundbreaking research projects. Whether Machine Learning, BPM or Cloud.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Flexible working hours, in the office or remote
- Individual support for professional development
- Challenging tasks in a stable work environment
- An open and dedicated team
- Great office location
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany)
- You are responsible for the demanding technical support for our products
- You provide international customer support
- You continuously work on product optimization
- You are responsible for continuous quality and processes improvement
- You develop new solutions
- You have successfully completed special training or studies in Computer Science, IT Management and Telecommunications or similar
- You speak English well (level B2 or better)
- You speak German well (level B2 or better)